Monday, September 13, 2010
Husbands are a gift from God!!!
Chris and I celebrated our 5th yr anniversary on Sept. 3rd. He surprised me and took me to The Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, TX. Let me tell you this place is AMAZING. There is none like it in the world. We stayed over night at the resort and just enjoyed our time alone together. Now that we have 3 kiddos, alone time is almost extinct. I just love my husband so much and I thank the Lord for putting him in my life. The past five years have been...memorable,rewarding,hard work,full of laughter,full of tears,baby making,growing together as one,realizing what the other persons needs are,putting that person before yourself(outward focus),learning years,challenging,fun,sad,happy,personal growth,learning from our children :),and last but not least, realizing that we are God's gift to each other.
5 Things I LOVE about Chris:
He is the rock upon which I stand
He Loves me with all that he has
He works so incredibly hard so that I can be a stay at home and be with my kiddos
He is the best father figure a daughter can have
He makes me laugh to no end
He is one of the most Loyal persons I have ever met
He gives me more than 5 reasons to Love him!!!
I love you babe and I thank the Lord for you everyday..heres to 50 more
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment