CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9 reasons God is good

It's a bitter sweet day for me today...Cambree Raquel is 9yrs old now! Truly where has the time gone? There are days when I ask myself why can't I remember certain things when she was a baby and I feel so bad because I did'nt put it in her baby book to remember or I did'nt create this marvelous scrapbook like other mothers do. Well I can't not dwell on all that, I simply try to just BE in the moment with her as much as I can, because before I know it she will be leaving for college...ok now I'm crying :) Time waits for no one and I truly praise the good Lord for blessing me with her. She changed my life and I am forever grateful for that gift from above!!! Here are a few pics I took this morning of her. It's also picture day at school and she was so excited for me to curl her hair. I just love her, what more can I say! 9 reasons why I love HER: 1-She is God's child 2-She is sweet all around 3-She is very compassionate 4-She is one of the best readers I know 4-She is very inquisitive :) 5-The girl can DANCE like no ones watching 6-She loves her family to pieces 7-She is such a good big sister to her younger sisters 8-She has the BIGGEST heart for animals(she wants to be a Vet)! 9-She is just a good kid all around!!! Happy Birthday Cambree, we are sooo proud of you and the young lady you have become. I can't wait to see what the Lord has instore for you the next 9yrs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment