Friday, September 24, 2010
3mths old already?
I'm a little late in getting this post out, but better late than never! Landree turned 3mths on the 21st and I just can't believe how fast time is going by already. Wow, she has changed so much already and her little personality is for sure starting to show. She is such a talker these days. I just love it when I look at her and her little face lights up with smiles and she goos and gaas. She is such a good baby and only cries when she is hungry or needs to be changed ;) her big sisters just love her to pieces and I love the bond that is already being created!!! Here are a few pics of our little angel. Some turned out blurry but thats what happens when you try to capture EVERY smile as quick as you can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment