Our sweet Landree Rae turned 1yr old on June 21st. I really can't believe how fast time flies. It makes me sad just knowing that she is the one who will give us our "first" moments for the last time. I treasure all of those fun moments with her b/c I know they are only here for a short while. Here are some of her 12month stats:
She has 6 teeth on top and 2 on bottom
She weighs 19.5 lbs
She is walking all over the place (she has been for awhile)
She loves table food now
She is still the easiest baby EVER!
We love you so much Lou Lou (her nickname), and we thank God for you everyday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS
She has 6 teeth on top and 2 on bottom
She weighs 19.5 lbs
She is walking all over the place (she has been for awhile)
She loves table food now
She is still the easiest baby EVER!
We love you so much Lou Lou (her nickname), and we thank God for you everyday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS






0 comments:
Post a Comment