CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

When undeserving meets deserving...

I have to share how awesome my 2 older girls are...Chris is out of town on business and that usually means Cambree and Delaney get to sleep with me that night. So I was updating my blog and they were cleaning my kitchen, my bathroom and my bedroom. WHAT!?!? What did I do to deserve such caring children? I just could not beleive it. It was so cute, so thoughtful and I just kept thanking them and telling them how proud I was of them, which by the way is one of the most profound things children need to hear EVERYDAY x10. Well needless to say, they got to stay up a little later ;-) They deserved it!!! Girls, I am so very proud of you and love you with all my heart.

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment