CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Introducing...

Landree Rae Owens

Brought into this world with Love on 6-21-2010

6lbs,11oz

19 1/2 in.

I am so blessed by God to have such healthy, beautiful daughters in my life. And an amazing husband that loves us and cares for us deeply! It still seems surreal to me that I have 3 girls :) my mom always said that when you have daughters, you always have someone to take care of you when you get older and I already know that my little princess' will be the best care takers, wives, and mothers anyone can have. Cambree and Delaney have done so well with Landree's arrival. Cambree is like a little mommy and always wants to hold her, i just love that. Delaney always wants to kiss her face and says "shes a cutie girl momma". I can't wait to see their relationships unfold and become best friends.
Landree is doing great at home. Waking up once in the night so far, so mommy is getting some sort of sleep ;) First night home I only got 2hrs, 2nd night home i got 7 1/2 hrs!!! And now...well I average about 4-6hrs. She is such a good baby and so perfect in every way. I am forever grateful!!!!!!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above"
James 1:17

1 comments:

Susie Bibb said...

Thank you so much for sharing! She is so beautiful...just like her mommy and sisters. Congratulations!

Post a Comment