CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

We LOVE playdates yes we do, we love playdates how about YOU?

Now that I am "offically" a stay at home mom again, Delaney and I have the privilage to hang out with some of our favorite people. It's just a great time for me personally, to have some "adult" interaction and for Delaney to just be herself and play with other kids. I am truly blessed to have the job i do of taking care of my kids while my husband is working hard to provide for our family so that I can stay home. God is GREAT!!! Here are a few pics from one of our playdates a few weeks ago.
This is Ainsley and her adorable smile. She was being so silly hiding in the couch!
And this is my sweet Delaney with that innocent look on her face ;)
Audrey and Delaney love playing dress up! And this is one of my favorite women...Angie and her daughter Audrey. She is such a great friend to have. She just has a way of lifting you up when you are down and her smile is so contagious. Love ya Girl!!!
Sweet Ainsley
These girls are princesses in training!!! Thank you Angie for opening up your home and having us over. We enjoy it every time and can't wait for more!
The Owens,
Proverbs 17:17

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with us! I love you and your hubby and am sure I will love your kiddos too, when I get to know them. I am excited about the new one you are carrying. My newest great grandchild is due in July and I can barely wait. God bless you MUCH, Torrie!

Post a Comment